Michael S. Robinson
Experience: 1/06 – 9/06 President - GreenHomes America, LLC
- Revenue and profit responsibilities for all aspects of GreenHomes Home Performance Contracting operations.
- Facilitate the development of systems and processes to implement the Home Performance Contracting (HPC) model in existing operations and in future acquisitions.
12/00-9/05 President – BuyMax, LLC.
- Revenue profit responsible for all aspects of BuyMax, LLC. Responsibilities included annual budget preparation, attainment of budgeted sales and profitability, product line expansion, margin evaluations and strategic marketing initiatives.
- Managed the development of an on-line eCommerce system (www.4buymax.com).
- By hiring and training a great team, grew BuyMax sales and profits from $2 million and 5% in 2002 to over $10 million and 24% profit in 2005.
9/98 – 4/00 President: Contractors Success Group. Division of Service Experts, Inc.
- Revenue profit responsible for all aspects of Service Experts HVAC business consulting division. Responsibilities included annual budget preparation, new member recruitment, training class curriculum development, HVAC operational “better practices” materials development and “special event” seminars.
10/96 – 9/98 Vice President – Regional Operations: Service Experts. Brentwood, TN.
- Revenue profit responsibilities for Northern Region (24 States, 36 companies, $128 million in annualized revenues at better than 10% profit).
- As RVP, Northern Region, met or exceeded revenue profit objectives for eight straight quarters, from 4th quarter 1996, through 3rd quarter 1998.
- Helped develop strategic initiatives in the areas of departmental budgeting, demand service better practices, residential replacement better practices and IAQ implementation.
10/93 – 9/96 President Co-owner: Arrow Heating Air Conditioning, Inc. Racine, WI
- Successfully managed the rapid growth of a residential HVAC company from under $1 million in annual revenues in 1993, to over $5 million in annual revenues in 1996. More importantly, increased profits from under 4% in 1993 to over 15% in 1996.
- Grew service contract base from less than 3 hundred to over 4 thousand in 3 years.
- Sold company to Service Experts in August 1996.
8/92 – 9/93 Marketing Representative: JD Edwards. Oak Brook, IL
- Marketed Financial Distribution software to companies with annual revenues in excess of $100 million. 1992 JDE Midwest Area’s “Rookie of the Year” in new account sales.
9/89 – 7/92 Marketing Representative: IBM Corporation. Chicago, IL.
- Consulted with Senior Executives of Fortune 500 companies to facilitate the development of business solutions to meet strategic tactical business objectives through the implementation of IBM system technologies and consulting services.
12/87 – 8/89 Senior Staff Accountant: Conley, McDonald. Kenosha, WI.
- Provided auditing support, prepared individual, corporate partnership tax returns.
06/85 – 11/88 Professional Football: Canadian Football League
- Linebacker with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. 1986 Grey Cup Champions.
Education Professional Designations:
- Certified Public Accountant – Registered State of Illinois
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management. Northwestern University. Evanston, IL. Master of Management Degree (MBA) Majors: Marketing, Finance, International Business
- Utah State University. Logan, Utah. Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science Minors: Accounting, Business Administration .